Incubator Parameters You Should Be Measuring
- Door openings
- Dry contact alarm
Recovery Times After Door Openings: Temperature and Gas Concentration
- A seemingly harmless 10-second door opening can extend recovery time to over 30 minutes.
- The need for reliable third-party data enhances reproducibility, ensures accurate scientific outcomes, and improves lab SOPs while monitoring equipment health.
- Measuring accurate CO2 levels when the incubator is injecting CO2, especially after a door opening, is crucial to sustain ideal conditions.
- Adjustments to the incubator can be done more precisely with a quick responding highly accurate independent sensor.
Built-in vs Independent Sensors
- Relying on built-in sensors has a negative impact as the internal sensors are built-to-cost and may not be precise or accurate.
- Independent sensor data provides a real-time picture of what’s going on inside the incubator. Environmental monitoring systems provide the user with the ability to view and analyze the data, resulting in better overall lab procedures.
SafetyNet is a team of monitoring experts who provide 24/7 live support. In addition to being on every alarm escalation protocol, they will assist you with system configuration and administration, troubleshooting, unlimited training, live phone calls, and they’ll act as an extension of your team.